Hybrid-Remote Way of Working
Following the covid pandemic that started in 2020, we have built a new way of working around the following pillars:
- Teammates’ well-being and safety as our top priority.
- What works for us as a team, and the company as a business.
- Having a comfortable working environment for each teammate.
The office is now more than a literal office. It is an equalizer of multiple conditions: space, equipment, ergonomics, internet, social interactions, family, and personal aspects. With this in mind, we have finally come to establish Nimble’s Hybrid-Remote Way of Working.
- Each teammate can choose the preferred way of working at the beginning of every calendar year (effective from January 1st until December 31st).
- New joiners will choose at the start of their journey.
- Work From Home (WFH) is fixed to three days per week: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Having designated days simplifies the logistics and the operational overhead significantly, in addition to avoiding “ghost-town” offices.
- There are no compensatory days. If - for any reason - you are not able to work from home on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, WFH cannot be taken on another day.
- Working hours are still the same as detailed in the Common Ground: everyone must be at work before 10:00 and complete an 8-hours workday (excluding lunch).
- You might need to work from the office or a client location on some Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. When this happens, clients come before WFH. Commitments shouldn’t be rescheduled for the sake of WFH.
- Our offices are fully equipped with ergonomic chairs, monitors, fast internet with snacks and beverages provided. In any case, teammates can still work full-time at the office throughout the week.
This is a personal choice, hence teammates must take a few additional terms and conditions into account.
- Teammates can work anywhere (including in other countries) within a 2-hour difference from Bangkok timezone (or GMT+7).
- Bring-Your-Own-Device is the default option for equipment. Check asset management for more information.
- Remote teammates must ensure that the workplace is free of distractions, and equipped with adequate internet connection and gear to work effectively.
- Remote teammates will assume full responsibility for logistical expenses, such as sending and receiving any required documents and gear, late fees if visa and work permit expires, etc.
- Remote teammates are always welcome to visit and work from our offices, but check with the People Ops team first!