- Every teammate - upon completion of the probation period - is enrolled in the company Provident Fund.
- The fund work as a savings account funded by both the employee and the employer. A percentage is deducted from the salary every month and the same amount is matched by Nimble, thus doubling the amount saved.
- The percentage is adjusted based both on the time worked at Nimble and on the amount everyone wants to save.
- We encourage to join the fund but it’s up to the employee to opt-in or opt-out.
- Pursue any training or education path of your choice with 10,000 THB/year
- The allowance can be used for both online e.g. Udacity or offline e.g. workshops
Monthly Hacking & Investment Time
- Work and learn new technologies during our monthly event called Nimble Growth.
- The event is held every 4 weeks and lasts 1.5 days (Thursday afternoon and entire Friday).
- You can either alone or in teams (encouraged) build an application, devise a new process or improve an existing one.
- The event ends with a presentation on the last day while enjoying finger-food and beers 🎉.
Unlimited Learning Resources
- Everyone has access to: Pluralsight, Upcase, The Pragmatic Bookshelf, Leanpub and our internal library of books.
- Request for new books are welcome and reviewed on a case by case. Usually, we prefer purchasing books in digital formats (.pdf, .mobi).
Sabbatical month every 3 years
- In addition to the annual leave days, you can take a whole month off every 3 years of working with us.
- This is a paid leave that needs to be approved following the same process of the other type of leaves.
- Snacks and drinks offered in the office and can be consumed by everyone.
- Food is usually re-stocked twice/month.
- Expense reimbursement on professional activities e.g. conferences, events, and meet-ups.
- We take care of your taxes declaration as well.